Treatment System Consideration
Does your business need a wash water treatment system?
There are plenty of environmental, health, and financial risks that come with mistreated waste water. We know it can be difficult to decide whether your business would benefit from buying a waste water treatment system. To help you out, we've compiled 5 questions to ask when considering to invest into a waste water treatment system.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is there a better way to clean?
- Can I minimize or eliminate waste?
- Is wash water run-off reaching the soil or storm drain?
- Can I save money by not having wastewater hauled off?
- Is my current system meeting requirements, working properly or even leaking?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it is time to consider implementing a wash water treatment system. McHenry PCS can visit your location to provide an environmental evaluation of your wash bay and process. We can help you identify ways to reduce your environmental impact, increase efficiency, protect your business and save money. Please contact us if you're still considering getting a new treatment system.Contact Us