The VAL6 infrared heater line offers world-leading technology in fuel-fired portable heaters. Being both the originator and the leader, VAL6 has often been imitated but not yet duplicated. The entire line can be run off #1 or #2 diesel, heating oil or kerosene, but unlike most of the competition, offers clean, odorless heat from #2 diesel fuel. This makes the VAL6 easy to use with a readily available fuel source. Requiring only 3 amps or less of power, they can be used in the field or your shop. Find the model below that best suits your heating needs.
The GN5 (natural gas) & the GP5 (propane) are the newest heaters from VAL6. They are the cleanest and most efficient heater on the market. This heater is great for outdoor projects, construction sites, workshops and warehouses.
- 108 lbs, portable heater
- Natural Gas, Propane
- 100 lbs of propane should run approximately 15.5 hours
EPX is the VAL6 series' most powerful, yet efficient model ever. With the enlarged combustion chamber, 20% larger radiation disk and improved atomization, the coexistence of power and economy is now possible. The EPX will provide the heat for your larger areas, shops, and warehouses.
- State-of-the-art high/low output
- Built-in thermostat
- Advanced Monitoring System with automatic shutdown
- 15 gallon fuel tank
- 15-20 hours of operating time (high/low)
- No odor or smoke while running
- Great for indoor commercial or outdoor use - not affected by wind
KBE5L 2-Step Series
One of our best-selling models, our newly upgraded KBE5L 2-Step series is now equipped with a high and low output control, making it very economical. KBE5L's state-of-the-art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion. Compact and portable, this model is a favorite amongst farmers and contractors alike.
- Fuel preheater keeps fuel moving smoothly as temperatures decrease
- Transfers heat directly to object without any loss of heat or air movement
- Clean, odorless, smokeless operation
- 15 gallon fuel tank offers 16 -20 hour run times (high/low)
MPX is the reflection of 35 years of technological advancement. Combining two worlds, infrared and convection heating system, the MPX with its compact size can still be used for commercial grade applications as well as applications requiring limited space.
- Adjustable vertical angle of heat output.
- Portable and lightweight; ideal for applications requiring limited space.
- High and low settings.
- 6.5 gallon fuel tank offers 13 - 15.5 hour run times (high/low)
Kerosene Forced Air
The Daystar brings you VAL6 efficiency in a hand carry unit. The Daystar with its well-honed technology is perfect for spot space heating. Great for service trucks, outside vending areas, or small shops, the Daystar offers a lot of heat in a small portable package.
- 40 lbs, ultra-portable
- No.2 (Diesel) or kerosene
- 2.6 gallon tank capacity offers over 4 hours of run time
Kerosene Forced Air - MH-0190-0M10
For customers requiring a less expensive but powerful heat source, we offer our forced air heaters. These kerosene-fired forced air heaters are portable and easy to operate. Extend heat into wide areas creating a comfortable work environment even in the harshest conditions. For use in farms, workshops, warehouses, garages and construction sites with proper ventilation.
- 58 lbs, portable heater
- Kerosene, JP8 or Jet A fuel, No.1 or No.2 fuel or diesel
- 5 gallon tank, allowing for 9 hours of run time