Optima Steam Cleaners
Clean and sanitize with ease using the Optima Steam Cleaner, available at McHenry PCS. With stainless steel and plastic models to choose from, as well as diesel and electric options.
- Automatic temperature and pressure control
- Super-efficient stainless steel boiler
- Achieve dry or wet steam
- Two hoses
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Ready to use within 2 minutes
- Good for all day use
- Kills bacteria because it gets up to 240°F
The cross-industry application of the Optima Steam Cleaner is one of the many reasons we love it! The application by industry is listed below.
Mobile Care Wash
- Use as little as 1 gallon per car wash
- Removes stains from upholstery
- Hot enough to lift soilage and grease, but gentle enough to not damage carpet
Auto Body Detailing
- Cleans interior and exterior of vehicle with fast dry time
- Dry steam makes a slip-free environment
- Dry steam allows upholstery to dry in minutes
- Adjustable to wet steam if needed for the exterior
- No over spray
Wineries & Breweries
- Dry vapor makes sanitation quicker and more effective
- Kills yeast and bacteria without the use of chemicals
- Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment and floors
- Dry steam eliminates pathogens at 160°F, goes up to 240°F
- Sanitize without the use of chemicals
- Bed bugs are killed at 140° - goes to 212°F of constant heat, killing both bugs and eggs on contact
- Dry steam allows the surface to dry fast but penetrates the surface
- Erase graffiti, gum and stains
- Clean walls, ceilings and bathrooms
- No damage to electrical components with dry steam
Wine Barrel Steam Tool
- Sanitizes wood barrels used for wine, beer and distilling with the dry steam of the Optima Steamer.
- Mounts to standard Bordeaux barrels and includes a heavy-duty thermometer for precise sanitation monitoring.
- Equipped with a heavy base, silicone bung, and a steam valve for easy operation.
Pneumatic Conveyor Belt Cleaning Tool
- Pneumatic-driven steam jets carefully and precisely clean and sanitize belts as they run.
- Eliminates the need for stopping the belts.
- Little to no waste-water, no overspray or harsh chemicals, and no drainage required.