McHenry Pressure Cleaning Systems’ mission is to service and support our customers with expertise and ethical professionalism in solving their cleaning and environmental needs. We strive to be a valued asset to our customers by being their source for high quality pressure cleaning and environmental equipment and systems, ultimately achieving a mutually beneficial relationship.
Values and services that McHenry PCS provides that other retailers or internet sellers may not:
- Experience and expertise to assist you in determining what equipment is best to solve your needs. We have over 25 years experience in solving our customer’s cleaning problems.
- McHenry PCS is certified by the National Cleaning Equipment Trade Association.
- On-site demonstrations are available to make sure you are buying the right equipment for your application and use.
- Large inventory of equipment for immediate availability.
- All equipment is fully assembled, serviced, and adjusted (ready to run). This includes but is not limited to necessary fluids, battery, utility connections, etc…
- You do not receive our equipment from a freight truck, no concerns of how to unload and possible freight damage.
- We offer free delivery on equipment and soaps/detergents.
- Soap bulk tank program with scheduled, no-charge deliveries.
- On-site installation, start-up and adjusting on the equipment we sell. We make sure you have the right utilities and hook-ups to run your equipment properly.
- McHenry PCS is a fully authorized warranty station on everything we sell. We determine warranty and get you back up and running ASAP.
- Right accessories and options to optimize results of your equipment. We carry a large inventory of accessories and parts to keep your equipment running and working as efficient as possible.
- We provide training to operate your equipment properly and safely.
- Complete service and knowledge to repair your equipment. Our service techs are factory trained to thoroughly service and keep your equipment running at top performance.
- On-site (road) service available with completely stocked service trucks to provide complete repairs on the first call in most cases.
- Our facility has a fully equipped service and parts department.
- Custom and fabrication services available to provide unique solutions to your cleaning needs.
- Equipment purchased from us receives priority service at our lowest service rate.
- Preventative maintenance programs to keep equipment running at top performance.
- Full line soaps and detergents to enhance and accomplish you’re cleaning needs.
- After the sale support and assistance for helping you handle any changing needs or future challenges.
- Trade-ins welcomed on new equipment purchases. This helps provide easier equipment updates and upgrades.
- Rental program and loaner units available to keep you working or help with that special cleaning tasks.
As the great Warren Buffett said “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get”.